mSemicon has developed a set of custom low-cost three-phase inverters intended mainly for use in OEM applications. Their main characteristics are:
Their main characteristics are:
- Intended for three-phase induction (asynchronous) motors
- 230V rated, single-phase in, three-phase out
- Controllable via serial link, with load feedback available (direction, speed, acceleration, …)
- Power ratings from 100W to 750W, electrical
- Output frequencies from under 5Hz to over 400Hz
- Fault protections implemented
- Designs based on 8-bit microcontrollers
- Designed to meet EN60335 and EN61000
Applications include blowers, pumps, and other variable loads.
Low volume purchases of inverters, and motors, possible for use in academic and training institutions.
Please contact mSemicon for further information, or to discuss your own requirements.