mSemicon is not currently seeking new staff.
However, the company often requires additional embedded software engineers. We welcome CVs from qualified candidates who are interested in working with us so that they can be considered during the next hiring phase.
For reference, take a look at the job spec for our last advertised position:
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Following continued expansion mSemicon is pleased to be hiring embedded software engineers. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
In addition to demonstrating enthusiasm for work in this sector, the ideal candidate will possess the following skillset:
- C++, C Essentials, MS Visual C, Assembly, Java, Python
- TCIP, UDP, MAC, HTTP, HTTPS, CoAP, RESTful Systems, IOT(Knowledge),
- SSL, TSL, AES able to implement within the device
- Memory - NOR, NAND, SRAM, DRAM, FLASH, wear levelling, durability testing
- Basic protocols - I2C, SPI, UART, LIN
- Knowledge of Graphic TFT drivers (FTDI 800 series), SD, HT, RA devices
- Should be capable of implementing the following stacks within the device: USB(HID, Mass Storage, CDC etc), CAN, Dallas One wire, SD card (SPI)
- GIT, SVN, CRUM, ClearCase
- Experience in some or all of the following: Windows, WINCE, Linux (Android) running and writing drivers, shells. Expertise in Linux particularly desirable.
- FreeRTOS, ChibiOS, OpenWrt
- 8, 16, 32 bit devices
- ST, Microchip, Atmel, ARM
- Fundamentals: Timers, ADC, DAC, DMA, Watchdog, etc.
FPGA DSP Knowledge:-
- Not essential but desirable
- Ability to understand circuit diagrams, state diagrams, ...
- Use of oscilloscope, multimeter and soldering iron -->
- €55,000 (commensurate with experience, expected to be 10+ years or equivalent)
- L12, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin, Ireland
- Interested candidates should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.